Welcome to the ELP Annual Leadership Conference 2017
The theme will be ‘Leadership for the Future’. This will be a special ELP Conference because you can only come if you bring an individual from a different generation. To discuss the future, we need the future in the room. If you are a Babyboomer (born between 1943 and 1960) or a GenX (1961-77), you must be accompanied by an individual from GenY (1978-94) or GenZ (1995-2014) or vice versa: if you are GenY or GenZ, you need to bring a Babyboomer or GenX. You can bring your own child or parent, a cousin, a friend or a neighbor. We suggest a minimum age of 12 years old, a good passive knowledge of English and the ability to engage into a dialogue. Some dialogues at the tables will be in English, some in Dutch, depending on your preferences and abilities.
1. Help to create a world that you and your children want to live it. Don’t wait until others do.
2. Engage with generations older and younger than yourself.
3. Be inspired by 3 great speakers.
4. Take time to reflect on what is important in your life in the company of peers.
5. Enjoy our good food and wine.